CIAA 2017 will be held in Paris, France during 27--30 June, 2017.
See you there!
- 2016.07.21: CIAA 2016 Best Paper Awards (Sheng Yu Awards) are
- Christos Kapoutsis and Lamana Mulaffer (A Logical
Characterization of Small 2NFAs)
- Shinnosuke Seki and Andrew Winslow( The complexity of
fixed-height patterned tile self-assembly)
- 2016.07.15: The info booklet (program + dining info + etc.)
is available. Click here (PDF).
There is a slight change in the presentation order of Session I.
- 2016.06.09: The travel and venue
info is available.
- 2016.06.02: The conference program (PDF) is ready.
- 2016.05.31: No more double-room in Sangnam Institute of
Management is available. A few twin-rooms are still available.
- 2016.05.26: The
accommodation info is available.
- 2016.04.28: A list of accepted papers is out.
- 2016.04.26: Registration is open.
- 2016.03.23: Submission is over and the review process
- 2016.03.12: The submission deadline is extended to
March 20. This is final
and there will be no more extension.
- 2016.03.09: The invited talk
info is added.
- 2015.10.28: A satellite workshop at CIAA 2016 is
TTATT 2016 (4th Intenational Workshop on Trends in
Tree Automata and Tree Transducers), July 18, 2016
- 2015.10.13: Call-for-Papers is available: CIAA 2016 CFP (PDF)
- 2015.09.07: The CIAA 2016 homepage is (almost) ready!
The CIAA conference concerns research on all aspects of implementation and application of automata and related structures, including theoretical aspects. It started in 1996 with a workshop on the topic and got its title Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata four years later in 2000. More information on the CIAA series can be found from
CIAA 2016 will be
organized by the Department of Computer Science of Yonsei University.
The event will take place on Yonsei campus.
The scientific program will consist of invited lectures and
presentations of papers selected by the international program
A Best Paper Award (named after one of the conference founders, the
late Sheng Yu) will be announced and
presented during the conference.