- 12/01: Our "ALP: Data Augmentation using Lexicalized
PCFGs for Few-Shot Text Classification" paper is accepted for AAAI
2022. Nice, Hyunji and Daecheol.
- 10/01: Shinwoo joins our lab. Welcome!
- 08/30: Junbeom joins our lab. Welcome!
- 08/25: We have two papers ("MultiFix: Learning to Repair Multiple
Errors by Optimal Alignment Learning" and "Self-Training using Rules
of Grammar for Few-Shot NLU") accepted for EMNLP 2021 Findings.
Sweet! Congratulations, HyeonTae, Hyunjoon and Joonghyuk
- 08/16: Our "Most Pseudo-copy Languages Are Not
paper is accepted for COCOON 2021. Good job, Hyungjoon and Joonghyuk!
- Formal language and automata theory
- Grammar inference: formal grammars vs natural
- Information retrieval and classification
Department of Computer Science, Yonsei University
50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 03722, Republic of Korea
Email: emmous [at] yonsei [dot] ac [dot] kr
Last updated 2021/08/30