- 09/01: This time, our "Simon's Congruence Pattern Matching"
paper is accepted for ISAAC 2022. Congrats, Sungmin!
- 08/23: We have two papers ("Generalizable Implicit Hate Speech
Detection using Contrastive Learning" and
"Boosting Code Summarization by Embedding Code Structures") accepted for COLING 2022.
Congratulations, Jikyeong, Joonghyuk, HyeonTae, Youngwook and Shinwoo.
- 07/15: Our "On Simon’s Congruence Closure of a String"
paper is accepted for DCFS 2022. Good job, Sungmin!
- 03/01: Our "On the Decidability of Infix Inclusion Problem"
paper is accepted for DLT 2022. Good job, Hyunjoon and Joonghyuk!
- Formal language and automata theory
- Grammar inference: formal grammars vs natural
- Information retrieval and classification
Department of Computer Science, Yonsei University
50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 03722, Republic of Korea
Email: emmous [at] yonsei [dot] ac [dot] kr
Last updated 2022/09/20